Project "Wang Pirang-Pirang Ongko Papat"

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Desire About Silver

During lunch time, my master rode his scooter to the Naza World showroom at Kg Baru, which was just a few minutes ride from his office. After discussion with the salesman, Mr. LL, my master ordered me with a booking deposit of RM1,000! My owner told that he prefers a silver color of my model, and he could wait a little longer before driving it.

Wow, so now I have a new owner. During this time, I am still at Klang port, waiting for a custom clearance.

2 Comments:

  • laa, awat hang beli kete dgn naza? mahal tau.. awat x habaq kat aku? kalo kat kedai lain, boleh murah RM5ribu tau! ..

    -saripdol, semenyih

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:55 PM  

  • be a little bit more expensive is ok, naza got warranty for me maa..

    By Blogger en_me, At 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home