Project "Wang Pirang-Pirang Ongko Papat"

Friday, October 20, 2006

Desire To Own A Number

My master got a big news that his application to bid for my registration number was successful! This special number composing of letters and numbers themselves that are very meaningful to him.

WPP – Wang Pirang-Pirang, in Javanese, means “A lot-lot-lot of Money” ;
Ongko “Papat” – is my master new house number, also refers to his datin's birthdate.

Over his excitement, my master called JPJ and being informed that he cannot register my number yet because the current running number is still WPN! So, my master has to wait for a few more days before registering my new birth certificate.

NOTE: as at Fri Oct 20 17:35:00 2006 WPN 6910

4 Comments:

  • Makluman No Semasa (Running No)
    as at Fri Oct 27 17:35:00 2006

    WPN 7110

    -spy.Jpj

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:01 AM  

  • yeah....... For man will buy a car that he want, For girl will buy a car that the brand and Face like 2B (as my girl). Girl more need face than us !!!!anyway C200Kompressor is a good car ,but don't buy the White color and fire Red.

    -Carttt

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:06 AM  

  • **but don't buy the White color and fire Red**

    Why?

    By Blogger en_me, At 8:06 AM  

  • because my friend work in Naza,he said these 2 color always got accident,尤其火紅,連德國佬都拜過神先上船,到仁孚再拜多次.

    - Carttt

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home