Project "Wang Pirang-Pirang Ongko Papat"

Friday, November 17, 2006

Desire For Driving Me

My master called Mr LL and being told that I was ready to be driven away today.
Actually my master was very busy this morning because of his job presentation. Therefore, he came to the showroom late in the afternoon and examined me and he was very excited.

Mr LL told him about one of the problems I have right now, especially on some tapping noises on my air-conditioner. And when my master checked further and wanted to adjust my seat, the electronically adjustable driver memory seat was not functioning. Damn! This made my master upset. However, he still wanted to drive me and told Mr LL to return me by next week to remedy my problems.

So, for the first time, my master drove me to JB from Kg Baru alone!

Note: my mileage, 27,596km

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home