Project "Wang Pirang-Pirang Ongko Papat"

Monday, November 20, 2006

Desire To Consume Fuel

Like my master's other new cars, he got me with barely few fuel left in my tank from the stingy dealer. So, the first time he filled me up with unleaded fuel of RM50, it not even up to the 1/4 of my tank! Hence, the second top-me-up of RM100 got me full. The price of the unleaded fuel currently is RM1.92 per liter.

From my master previous experience with my type of model, our consumption is almost the same as his family car, Toyota Unser. It maybe because of the same cc of 1.8 we have. For example, we consumed about RM50 for the distance from KL to JB of 350km (compare to normal 1.5 sedans, consumption of RM30).

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home