Project "Wang Pirang-Pirang Ongko Papat"

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Proton-less Master


This early morning, I was washed together with my other colleagues, the Unser and the City at my master's house. It was a very cold Sunday and the sun was shining from the back of my master's house.


In the afternoon, I was driven to Muar, Bandar Maharani from JB using the Plus highway. My master enjoyed driving me and on the way back to JB, he used the old trunk road via Batu Pahat, Pontian, and Pekan Nenas.

Passion with the latest gadget, my master drove me to JB City Square through the heavy traffic jam near the Singapore checkpoint. He bought the mp3 player to be played at my cigarette-lighter button, so he can enjoy the music while driving me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home