Project "Wang Pirang-Pirang Ongko Papat"

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Spoilt By Brake Lining

Later this evening, my master went to a shopping mall by driving me alone. During this period, my master noticed that my monitor screen showed him there was a new problem with my brake lining. My master didn't know what it was and he was quite upset because he thought the car was supposed to be problem-free, at least for the next few months!

My master called Mr LL of Naza again and told him about the 'brake-lining' problem. Mr LL will check with the workshop again to confirm and whether the brake lining is under the warranty.

My master told him also about my side mirrors which are now unable to going up after reversing! Mr LL promised to check with the workshop about my side mirrors. What a nuisance - said my master.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home