Project "Wang Pirang-Pirang Ongko Papat"

Sunday, January 14, 2007

MB & Floods



This morning, my master was having breakfast at mamak stall with his family. After that, my master went straight to his kampong to visit his parent's predicament about the worst flood ever.

My master visited his old primary school, Sekolah Kebangsaan Melayu Raya, as it turned out to be a relief centre. By looking at me, people including his old kampong's friend greeted him like Menteri Besar!

At noon, my master went to Pontian to visit his son at his boarding school. After that, he went to Rengit to visit his cousin but they were not home.

At 5.30pm, my master drove me to a wet market near to his house, but rather than joining his wife's went shopping, he slept inside me for half an hour. Z z z z ...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home