Project "Wang Pirang-Pirang Ongko Papat"

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Test for Comfort


My master was obsessed to test another Mercedes Benz today. So, he went to the Cycle & Carriage Bintang Berhad Jalan Skudai this morning.

Actually my master wanted to test-drive S-class Mercedes Benz, however, the salesman told him to wait for another week for the demo car to arrive. Therefore, my master just tested the E-280 demo car around Jalan Skudai, to Danga Bay and back to Perling Junction. The salesman asked my master to test the power of E-class model, but my master politely told him that he was not into that kind of interest. My master liked to drive car with comfort and leisure, not for speed or power. There are not much differences between the E-class and C-class models, except the former got the sunroof, parktronic sensors and power options.

So, I agree.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home