Project "Wang Pirang-Pirang Ongko Papat"

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Demo Test 1: S-350


Yesterday, Mr NG of Cycle & Carriage Bintang Tampoi called my master about the car demo availability of S-Class. Due to the short notice, initially my master was reluctant to do the test, but since Mr NG told him that the demo car will be leaving to KL that evening, my master changed his mind.

So, my master went to the showroom at Tampoi at 14.00 hrs. Mr NG was happy to show and assist him on testing the S-Class and my master drove the car around Danga Bay U-turn, Perling Junction and back to the showhouse. There are so many unnecessary gadgets installed on the S-Class compare to my type. And the bottom line was the car price is almost RM1 million!


While on the way back to my master house (while driving me of course!), I overheard my master’s wife said about the back passenger seat comfortability: ‘Besar sangat kete tuh laa.. Duduk kat belakang tadi boleh tenggelam!’

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home