Project "Wang Pirang-Pirang Ongko Papat"

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Desire of Total Displacement

Last evening, my master was visited by a client, also an old friend from the old company they were working together.

The friend, a widow, was also very interested when he saw my picture hanged at my master’s partition wall. He is now working in Vietnam, and has a plan to buy one of my family. During the talking about me (besides discussing about company’s project, of course), he thought that my class has a higher cc. But when my master told him that my class has only 1.8liter, he was caught surprise. My master told the friend that our models are specified as C180, C200 and C230, which have 4 cylinders, and total displacement of 1796 cc. The differences among us are the rated output (kW at rpm), acceleration 0-100 km/h, the top speed (km/h), fuel consumption (l/100km), and other accessories.

On the other hand, my master was also caught surprise when he saw the Rolex watch that his old friend was wearing, showing a time an hour earlier. My master thought since his friend was just arriving from Vietnam, he must use the Vietnamese clock.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home