Project "Wang Pirang-Pirang Ongko Papat"

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Unbelievable Desire Offer

This morning, while my master was driving myself to Taman Nusa Impian, my master received an unexpected telephone call from a headhunter.

Caller: Sorry to disturb you, Sir.
My master: Yes?
Caller: Are you interested to join other company?
My master: It depends on the offer..
Caller: How much you expected?
My master: Rp24million?
Caller: You know this company cannot offer you that much. Not even close! But how about Rp17million?
My master: It's not ok because I am happy working now, unless the other company is willing to pay more for my departure..
Caller: Ok, let me check whether they can give you Rp20million.
My master: You see ma'am, 5 years ago, nobody wanted to hire me for Rp10million. In 5 years time, I will be asking about Rp30million!
Caller: You maybe right.. (and she hanged up).

The desire continues..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home