Project "Wang Pirang-Pirang Ongko Papat"

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Desire To A New Number Plate

Last Saturday, my master went to a car accessories shop. He ordered a new number plate wanting to replace my existing one. He is very interested to have the computerised generated number plate instead the one that I wear.

However, my master worries about the plate size because he doesn't want to have a very weird number inside the plate. Then, this afternoon (Sunday), he went again to the shop to confirm with the technician whether the plate and the number can be adjusted smaller. The technician told him that due to my number plate size, the printing shop will do it as a standard template. My master still insisted that he could see the sample of the plate before the printing shop make it. The technician promised to call the printing shop tomorrow (Monday) about my master's worry.


Note: Can u spot the differences of my butt now?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home