Project "Wang Pirang-Pirang Ongko Papat"

Monday, January 29, 2007

Demo Test 2: E-280

While the last 2 tests of Mercedes Benz cars was without my master’s golden son, my master wanted very much to do the latest test with him. So yesterday, after shopping at Giant Plentong, my master drove me to the nearby NZ Wheels without appointment.

Mr Norain of NZ Wheels was also very happy to let my master do the test of E-Class right away because the car is available. Mr Norain also asked my master whether he wanted to test the E-200 or E-280 type. My master chose the E-280.

Together with his golden son, my master and Mr Norain drove the E-280 car around to Megah Ria junction and back to the showroom. There are not much difference between the E-class that my master test with my type, except there are sun roof, back seat separate air-cond controller, new style steering wheel and etc. But the most difference is the engine power!

After testing the E-class, Mr Norain invited my master and his golden son for some pizzas and drinks from Pizza Hut. And on the way out of the showroom, Mr Norain also gave my master the new Mercedes-Benz free t-shirt. ‘Thank you very much,’ said my master.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home