Project "Wang Pirang-Pirang Ongko Papat"

Monday, February 19, 2007

Desire To Space

Yesterday, my master went out with his family for a long day trip to Mersing. My master let Cik City and me take a rest and he used Toyota Unser to carry his one big family.

This morning, after coming back from car washing, the Unser told me something like this:

While on the a traffic jam somewhere in Malacca while driving the Unser, they saw a new and big Mercedes Benz (maybe S-class) with a load of back passengers. My master quipped: "Kalao bawak Cik Putih tuh tadi, mesti Bo susah nak baring nak tidor, kan???"

Space is priceless.. I admit it.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • No space is not pricess, just spend a couple of hundred thousands can get a new one ;) Not C200K jerlah!

    By Blogger Sunfloraa, At 3:18 PM  

  • Calm down sunflora.. U r right.. Maybe I should say 'price-less'.. or "less-price"?

    Tq sunflora

    By Blogger en_me, At 4:08 PM  

  • the correct word should be - "precious" laa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home