Project "Wang Pirang-Pirang Ongko Papat"

Friday, March 16, 2007

Desire To Be Shouted

Last night, after my master visited his sicken wife and a newborn baby at the hospital, he brought me to a mamak stall near to his housing estate. My master parked me beside the doctor's merc (9909) at the middle of the parking lot. After alighting from me, suddenly a chinese VCD haram man shouted at my master: "OOOI, LAMPU TAK TUTUP LAGI!"

Before my master could reply, suddenly my headlights were switch-off, otomatik laaa..

And the following picture is a silver merc (7571) whilst parking in the middle of the hottest day yesterday.. My master just couldn't resist to take a snapshot, while his eldest son commented: "kaler lawa bah, tapi nombor tak lawa.."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home